Sorry, registration for this Event is now closed.
- The Boardroom Network - Brunch at The Lake Yard
Thursday 24th September 2020
9:00 am - 11:00 am
- TBN have arranged a “Pilot -Hybrid” Event for Members Only limited to 30 attendees within Government rules and Guidelines
- This is an opportunity to “test the water” and the appetite for a Hybrid Event ie We shall be Broadcasting the Presentations “live” to our TBN Online audience and you should also see out TBN Online audience via the in house TV Screen.
- We have visited the Venue at The Lake Yard Club and can confirm the following for the safety of our Members.
- The Lake Yard have all the risk assessment documents in place.
- Safe Distancing Measures, Sanitisation Stations and walkways are all clearly defined and identifiable.
- WC facilities are beautifully clean and only one person is allowed in at a time.
- The Marquee will be set out with 14 tables of 2 at safe distance and our total number of attendees will be restricted to 30. (including members of the TBN Team)
- The room benefits from excellent air flow and lots of natural light with views across the Harbour and the Marina.
- Brunch will be a single plated meal with full and dedicated Table Service – there will be hand sanitisation available on each of the tables.
- This is a restaurant environment under current government guidelines there is no requirement for attendees to wear masks.
Venue: The Lake Yard
- 45 Lake Drive, Hamworthy, Poole, Dorset, BH15 4DT